Thursday, February 10, 2011

Ten Days In.......



Here it is day ten of the RPM Challenge. I feel behind even though I’m in decent shape. The challenge for me this time around is getting the space I need to make noise during the hours I work best. So a quick search for a practice space is happening in the midst of creating. 
The quick update.... I have 2 song ideas roughly recorded so I can refine them so they make sense. I wrote another 2 short pieces that may be able to be combined into one with some imrov sections and form development. I could also leave them be but they are quite similar. The downside of pushing out the music I guess is having things sound the same. I also wrote another chord progression and put a form to that, it just needs a melody and some life. Then there are the snippets of other pieces started. 
So really not too bad of a start with the handicap of the time and space issue. I guess it’s better than dealing with tech issues and writer’s block. This month is for the music and it will not be held back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment